Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and HP Dermatology Centre Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by HP Dermatology Centre Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to HP Dermatology Centre Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of HP Dermatology Centre Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise download, reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of HP Dermatology Centre Limited.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify HP Dermatology Centre Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- download and/or store any of the website Content
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of HP Dermatology Centre Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that HP Dermatology Centre Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. HP Dermatology Centre Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst HP Dermatology Centre Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- HP Dermatology Centre Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- HP Dermatology Centre Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, HP Dermatology Centre Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have made every effort to an accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so colour matches are not yet possible over the internet. Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we offer a 30days money back guarantee on all products subject to our returns policy.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Making an Order
All communication to you will be addressed to your email address as supplied by you when registered. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering or placing an order please contact us immediately.
The technical steps required, creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process.
We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
When your product is shipped from our clinic we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
The product you ordered being unavailable for delivery to your selected delivery country.
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The identification of a pricing or product description error.
You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual Customer.
At busy times orders may take 2 – 3 days to be dispatched. The majority of orders are received within 2-3 business days after dispatch. As we cannot guarantee the speed of the postal service please allow up to: 8 business days for Royal Mail Tracked Delivery, 12 business days for Western Europe and 20 business days for the Rest of The World.
We accept payment in GBP (£), Euro (€) and USD ($).
For payments made in GBP we accept: Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron and MasterCard. For all other payments we accept: Visa, Visa Electron, JCB and MasterCard. We also accept payment through PayPal for GBP, Euro and US Dollars.
We do not hold any credit card details. All payments are processed securely through our approved payment provider’s website.
We do not sell products to under 18 years old therefore if needed the orders must be made by a parent or guardian.
If you realise you have made a mistake when ordering, please try to contact us as soon as you can by email on Info@HPDermatology.co.uk (with the word “Cancel” present in the subject line), or in office hours by calling +44 (0) 20 7612 4255. We dispatch items very quickly and as such we have limited time in which to stop completed orders from going out.
If your order has already left our clinic and you decide to cancel, we will refund your order in full including any postage and packing you may have been charged up to a maximum of our Standard UK Delivery charge. Please ensure you inform us of your intent to cancel within 14 days of receiving your order. We will refund to the original payment method used to place the order and provide you with our returns address so you can return the goods to us at your expense. Please return the goods within 14 days. Please note, we reserve the right to await receipt of the returned goods, before issuing your refund.
All products purchased through this website are covered by our 30 days Money Back Guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied with your order or have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product to us within 30 days of receiving your order and we will refund you. Please include a brief letter including your name and address and an explanation as to why you are returning the item(s). Please note we do not refund your postage unless the item is damaged, wrongly described or faulty.
Due to the risk of cross contamination and for reasons of Hygiene & Safety, we cannot refund or exchange any Skin Growth Removal products.
Customs, VAT & Sales Taxes
Don’t worry, sales taxes & VAT on orders dispatched within the United Kingdom are all pre-paid by us. You can shop with confidence at www.HPDermatology.co.uk knowing that the price you see, is the price you pay.
Please note: We have no control over the Customs, Taxes and other Fees on orders sent outside of the United Kingdom. Please contact your local customs office for details of any possible charges prior to placing your order.
Any orders returned to us due to custom and other related issues will be charged a 20% restocking fee plus any postage & packaging paid.
HP Dermatology Centre Limited details
HP Dermatology Centre Limited, The Hill Medical Centre, London N16 5RN operates the Website www.HPDermatology.co.uk
You can contact HP Dermatology Centre Limited by email on Info@HPDermatology.co.uk.